Thursday, May 29, 2008

Endings and Beginnings...

Wednesday was the funeral for Chad's grandmother, Catherine Barnett (for whom Mira Catherine was named). She was a wonderful woman who raised a great family. This is Micah with his second cousin, Micah. These two get a little mischievous when together, but they sure are darling.
My sister-in-law, Maren with her new baby, Braden. And, boy, did our kids fall in love with him!
A quick family photo. Poor Colin, the rest of his head is missing!
This was hilarious, trying to get all the kids to cooperate in this photo with Grandma and Grandpa Barnett. Right in the middle of the shoot, Micah decides he's had enough of this standing-still stuff. That is so him!
Colin and Ella fawning over their new cousin.

I got a call from my mom tonight letting me know that Doug and Rachel are in the hospital. She is having this baby! I know they've got to be so excited! I'll try to get some photos posted of the new darling soon after she arrives.


1 comment:

Blake & Maren said...

Those are some great pictures. I know that Braden LOVES his cousins, aunt & uncle. I love the color of your blog now.