Friday, September 19, 2008

Autumn Days

Chad coaches Micah's soccer team. I think it's been a lesson in patience for Chad. Micah's just not really enthusiastic about soccer right now. He runs around on the outskirts of the action (where all the little boys are huddled in a mass around the ball). But he actually kicked the ball (sort of ) at today's game! So that was an improvement.
Proud Colin with his new watch. He's been saving up his commission to buy this. He uses the stopwatch to constantly time himself on the jungle gym, running around the backyard, and whatnot.
Waaah. I'm grumpy about something, Mom. And you'd better fix it or I won't let you hear the end of it. (And that's the truth!!)
Okay, here's my second attempt at french-braiding. Not too bad, huh? I didn't think I'd ever figure this out. It felt like I didn't have enough hands. But I think I'm getting it!

video

I made a chocolate cake for the heck of it (okay, because I reeeeeeally wanted some chocolate!!). Check out how covered in chocolate this girl is. I think these girls like chocolate, too, whaddya think?

2 comments:

Blake and Maren said...

I think you did a great job with the french braiding. That scares me when I have girls. It does look like the girls LOVE their chocolate cake. I can't blame them.

Do you think soccer just isn't Micah's thing or do you think it's his age? Have you started the karate class yet?

shelley evans said...

your Mom used to make a mean french braid.