Monday, September 29, 2008

A Few Pics

This is Colin making good use of a broken ironing board. You see, it doubles as a machine gun, airplane, boat, whatever strikes his fancy. He and Micah were out in the backyard the other day playing with that for a looong time. Who knew an ironing board could initiate such creativity?
Mira Catherine being silly.
Here's Micah singing "Latter-Day Prophets". I love his voice. He's just trying his best to say all the names correctly. We always sing it together, and I've only just realized I need to teach him the names again. And that's Ella in the background, talking and waving the snake in the camera.
video

2 comments:

Blake and Maren said...

Kids are always so creative in what they use stuff for. Mira is as cute as ever and I am very impressed with Micah. I have heard that song, but don't really know it. I guess I have a lot of learning to do if I want Braden to be this cute.

Amber said...

If I only would have known! I just threw away an ironing board too. I bet they would have liked to each have their own.