Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Friday my mom and I took the kids to a pumpkin patch. Funny, the best parts were waiting in line and going on the hay ride. The pumpkin picking itself was a little more frustrating. Here are the highlights:
Micah: proud to be him!
Attempting to snuggle an uncooperative Mira Catherine.
Trying on Ella's cap
Girlies!
And here is how the pumpkin hunt went down:
Colin: Mom! You put my pumpkin somewhere! Where is it? You lost it!!
Mom: Alright, Colin, let's find you another one.
Ella: Waah. I want a pumpkin. These are all too heavy.
Mom: Oh, sweetie, how about this one? I think you can manage that.
Ella: No I can't! You carry it (along with Mira and 2 other pumpkins. Hey, I'm good, but I'm not that good!)
Finally!
Hope your pumpkin patch visits were at least as good as ours!!

1 comment:

Maren said...

The picture of Colin (the 4th one up) is priceless. He has the best expression on his face. You must have lost his pumpkin!

Were there other activities at the pumpkin farm? I am sure it was nice to have your mom's help.