Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling Special

Ella was excited all day, looking forward to going out all by herself with Grandma and Grandpa Barnett and Aunt Amber. When they arrived, they told her they'd take her out to eat anywhere she wanted. It took no more than 1 second to decide, "Wendy's!!!". (I think it's the frosties.)
After they'd had their fun, they came back and Ella got to open her gifts. She was totally stoked. Tonight she went to bed with her unicorn and a princess book they gave her. I just think this picture is so sweet. Don't you remember how exciting birthdays were when you were a kid? It definitely had some magical feeling attached to it. It's neat to watch as a parent.

3 comments:

Doug and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Ella! We're going to call at 8:00 am your time to sing if that's cool -

Maren said...

I love birthday's. I am glad Ella had a nice time.

Jennettehogan said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she is 4. Time goes so fast - I remember when she was as little as Sam.
I don't blame her for wanting to go to Wendy's - I love Wendy's too!!! Mmmmm.....