Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Snuggle Bug

Here's my cutie-chubby-cheeked Mira. She loves dresses more than anything. I've had to start hanging them up high in her closet because she'll try to change her clothes a hundred times a day. She'd wear her Cinderella or Christmas dresses everyday if I let her. She is in the habit of removing every stitch of clothing when in her crib. Every night, when I check on her, there's a good chance I'll have to re-diaper her. She says "Ella" well. Micah sounds like, "Ah-dah" and Colin is, "Aw-fwin".
Today Chad was able to, miraculously, convince Mira to wear pants so he could take her to the mall playground (a favorite!). She is such a helper when it's time to clean up toys and she pitches right in when I tell one of the other kids it's time to do so. Mira doesn't appreciate when I'm on the computer and tries to press buttons and make a mess of it so I have to get off. She's just adorable and fun and sweet and we love her!

4 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

We sure love our Mira Catherine. I love the picture too.

My sister read your comment and wanted me to say that she agrees with your thinking, but wonders why you would let your child play during the day with friends at their homes. Your thinking applies to daytime hours as well. Nightime doesn't necessarily dictate what can happen.

Maren and Blake said...

Sleepovers would be a fun topic to discuss.

Jennettehogan said...

This is an adorable picture of the two of you!

Jennettehogan said...

ahhhh....sweet!