Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spilled Milk

I am butterfingers! At dinner yesterday, as I go to place Colin's plate in front of him, I hit his cup full to the brim with milk and it spills all down the front of him. He jumped up, so insulted, as I command him to strip down right there. Later that evening, I'm getting Chad a cup of milk to go with his chocolate chip bars, and, while gesturing, knock over HIS cup (but onto the floor, not him). Still later, I'm holding an empty cup of milk and am goofing off and splatter the remaining drops on my leg. There was nothing for Chad to do but laugh his head off. What is wrong with me? :)

BTW, is anyone else having problems getting onto facebook, or linking up (like from an email) to fb? I think I need to call the geek squad.

4 comments:

shelley evans said...

not trouble getting into fb but it seems a little slow at times.

Jennettehogan said...

I havent had any trouble getting in - but it has been really slow and it did get stuck a couple of times!

Maren and Blake said...

We all have those days of butter fingers. I have to admit I would have laughed as well.

buildingburkmemories said...

Yeah I say so, goodness just kidding, I so no what you mean, sometimes that is like me as well. It's something to laugh over that is for sure.