Monday, April 6, 2009

Hope the Cake Doesn't Catch Fire!

My parents came over on my birthday to celebrate. I made dinner, they brought a most delicious Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. (Yum, that's all I can say to that.) Here are a few snapshots from the evening:
Micah and Colin thoroughly enjoying themselves.
The wonderful people who made me!

Awww, with Micah's little noggin poking in the shot.
The girls. Mira prepped for cake-eating!
Many hands make light work! And, these days, we're needing more hands to get all my candles on the cake! 34, baby, yeah!
Uh, right. Nice photo of me.

The lighting of the cake. We had the fire extinguisher in hand j.i.c. Micah is mesmerized!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Your hair is so long. I love it. You are looking really good. I am glad you had a nice birthday. It was fun talking to you yesterday. I sure miss you guys.

Jennettehogan said...

Oh My gosh! I talked with you for a while yesterday and had NO idea it was your birthday!(usually fb tells me when it is someones b-day). Was it yesterday?? I feel HORRIBLE!!! Well, I am a sucky, sucky friend - but happy late birthday! I am glad that you had a nice one! p.s. that cake looks yummy!!!