Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mr. Colin

Last week Chad took Colin to the Scout Office to purchase his scout uniform. He is soooo proud! Yesterday I was out mowing and I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Colin come out of the house all decked out, walk partway into the street, turn to our neighbors flag, and give this salute. It just tickled me to see that. He is going to be a terrific scout! Some of his favorite songs are those about our country.
Tonight's Pack Meeting, and he was so looking forward to it (he gets to lead in the flag salute), he insisted on wearing his uniform to school (there are other boys who do, too).
Our boy in his tennis class. He just loves it and told me that he would give me lessons this summer. Lol.


video

6 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I just love Colin. I bet he would whip me in tennis. I couldn't even return the serve. The scout uniform is so impressive. Tell him he will have to teach Braden a thing or two.

Jennettehogan said...

Cute little Colin. I miss being his Primary teacher! I dont get to see him enough anymore. He needs to come over and play!

Amber said...

Cute pictures. Colin is sure growing up so fast. I would love to play tennis with him and Chad sometime.

Chrissy said...

He's so cute in his little uniform! Just adorable!

Doug and Rachel said...

Colin looks great! I think Doug misses tennis; he doesn't get to play raquetball all that much. So let us know if the realtor insentive helps with selling your house (our fingers are crossed and you're in our prayers!) Yes, Kate did cut her hair again, but that was after I had it cut because she won't let me do it anymore, and she ends up taking it out when I do; we got tired of wiping jam out of it and her moving it out of her face so she can see - it's much easier this way, I just need to find some light fun head bands! Theron lets me do hers and willingly when I 'threaten' to cut it, she'll let me brush it without complaint - she would look very different with short hair, I think long is her look. Your girls look cute in their tutus! We'll try to call Colin on Friday - what is a good time when he'd be there?

buildingburkmemories said...

wow already in cub scouts...they grow up so fast...I know mercedi is looking forward to going to achievement days in October...It kinda makes you feel old doesn't it? Also your girls are so cute in there little tutu's...How fun for you and they look so much like you to...Well and little bit of there dad as well.