Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Famous...Right

Here is a video taken during one of our CrossFit workouts. The workout is 'Jackie' where you perform: 1000 meter row, 50 thrusters (45 pound bar), 30 pull-ups for time. I was among the first to finish, but you will notice I used a band to assist me in pull-ups. I'm working toward being able to do them solo...that will be some time coming, though. I was proud of myself after that workout! I was so exhausted, there was nothing to do but fall to the floor, which I promptly did after completing the workout. These are some serious chicks I was up against. I'm in the blue shirt, white bandana (if you needed help with that). Here's the video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=azYc6wBwIwQ

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Band or no band, I am still impressed. You all look so intimidating. I couldn't keep up with you guys.

shelley evans said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!

Nicole Barnett said...

Nicole this is from your mom...
I loved watching the video. You are doing an amazing job. You are awesmome!!!! I love you
Mom