Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today Is the Tomorrow

(As related to yesterday's post)
Well, today was better. There were still tears, debates, complaints, etc. over several issues, but I was better prepared physically and mentally. I was sure to have dinner ready to throw in the oven so I didn't have to prepare it once the boys were home. I had a snack out waiting for them as soon as they walked through the door. I stood unwavering in my decisions, but I showed love. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in being pulled 4 different ways I feel like I almost don't have time to think. There is no allowance for wimps in the world of motherhood!

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I am sorry to hear yesterday was such a bad day. I don't know how you do it. You play so many roles in your home. I am glad to hear today was better. I am sure things will go smoother once the routine kicks in.

Chris Miller said...

I had to chuckle at the last post.

shelley evans said...

Well...I couldn't have said it any better myself. Thank you for telling the world why the youngest child gets away with so much more! Simply because Mom is just so dang tired...:)