Monday, December 28, 2009

Halloween '09

Achtung: The next three posts are crazy-out-of-order, thanks to my amazing blogging abilities.

So, I'm taking us back several weeks, back to the 'old place' (I say with endearment in my heart). Gettin' ready for Halloween, baby!
Mira as a mermaid princess, Ella as Cinderella, and Colin as Harry Potter. Where is Micah, you ask? We-ell...
This is where he be: covering his face with all sorts of random face paints, thinking it just makes his costume that much better!
I told the girls that, for Halloween only, I would put makeup on them. Oh, how excited they were! Mira had to keep looking at herself in the mirror and having her lipstick reapplied. Again. Again.
Darling Ella!
My sweet girls.
Yes, this would be a separate costume for Micah. He changed his mind a few times. At school he dressed up like a vampire. Colin was still Harry Potter. :)
It's pretty awesome now that Colin's old enough to participate more in the festivities. He drew on his own face for the pumpkin and carved it out!
Here are Micah, Ian (neighbor), Ella, and Mira (and my arm).

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

They are so stinkin cute. We miss them (and you guys) so much.

Jennettehogan said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween! I love the Snow White Costume! Everyone looked great!