Monday, February 8, 2010

Home All Day

Poor Mira is so sick. Sore throat, cough, runny nose, fever. She's been this way at least 4 days. Now Ella's starting in with it. I just hope we can keep it from being passed all throughout the family. It really slams you.

Having sick kids means that, except for essential stuff, you're home all. day. long. If it were warmer, I could at least take them out for walks. Well, if I had a stroller. But I'm home all day. I haven't worked out in a long time. I am so ready for spring. I am afraid for my post-pregnancy stage. I feel like I could eat all day long. Seriously. Chad found Reece's peanut butter cup wrappers in various garbage cans when he was helping the boys do their chores Saturday. Were they mine, he wondered? Well, yes indeedy, they most certainly were. And others I'm not even going to tell you about. This is a bad combination.

Pray for me.

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I remember those cravings and it's just fine. Eat as many as you want. I swear I have been 10 times MORE hungry nursing than I was pregnant. I could eat ALL day long and non-healthy stuff.

I am sorry to hear about Mira, that makes for a miserable couple of days.

Jennettehogan said...

Ugh - I hate it when the kids are sick! The bigger the family, the longer it seems to linger around the house.

I used to have this great philosophy that I could just eat whatever I wanted and how much I wanted when I was pregnant. Its not so much fun now as I am older and gaining much more with this pregnancy than with the others. What you have going for you is that you are GREAT when it comes to working out. I say eat all you want because I know you lose it as soon as your baby is born!