Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gardener Village Halloween

We headed over to Gardener Village, here in our fair city. They have it all decked out with witches galore. We walked around, pointing at them and giggling... also took lots of pictures. I was determined to get a family shot since we're all dressed this year. Here's the best one of the lot:

Watching the water mill with the witch making like she's going to cannonball into the water:
The kids in their costumes. Mira decided to be a bunny instead of Fancy Nancy. I didn't mind. No hair to curl! And Matthew's a polar bear (thanks, Blake and Maren!).

At the last minute, we convinced Chad to dress up. We were throwing out suggestions: Superman, nerd, etc. He wasn't going for it. Then Colin said, "You could be a runner!" Doesn't get much easier than that. So he got decked out in his sweat bands, MP3 player, medal, and all the gear.
Check out that double chin! I could eat him up.
Here I go!
Mira's always up for a picture with her baby.
Is she photogenic, or what?
Micah and Mira Catherine.
The girls watching the dancing witches.
And dancing!
Micah saw a pumpkin floating in the river and had to fish it out.
I had to sneaky-like take a picture of Colin. Every other picture with him I said, "Yes! You have to be in this picture!"
Right now Chad is out with the kids trick-or-treating and it is raining like nobody's business. What's up with that on Halloween night? Man! I hope it's worth it for them.

1 comment:

Babelicious said...

C-U-T-E! I love Matthew's chins. Your kids are so cute and you are a good mom to do multiple costumes. I can barely manage putting together one look.