Thursday, November 25, 2010

At Home

We contemplated keeping the kids home from school yesterday, what with the impending blizzard. After all was said and done, the blizzard turned out to be just a windy night with a little snow. Besides, Ella's kindergarten class was celebrating with a little Thanksgiving mini-feast. How could we let her miss it? It's just when Chad has the rare 6 days off in a row (wahoo!), it feels like vacation. Like we can do whatever the heck we want! Watch 2 movies and play computer games? Sure!

Micah had his little friend Ashley over. I love it because they get along so well.
Ella lovin' her baby.
I just love these little shoulder-up smiles Mira gives me. So ready for the camera!
I think the girls wanted me to snap this one. (Nevermind Mira's see-food!)

No comments: