Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving '10

This year we had Thanksgiving at the Barnett's. My parents came over as well. It's times like this you really feel the emptiness of missing family members. And so many of them! Chris, Doug and Rach, and Blake and Maren. We missed you!!! And we so look forward to being together again.
Mira has to share her birthday with this holiday. Since we were together anyway, we sang her happy birthday and opened gifts. You could tell she felt special. I can't believe my baby's going to be four tomorrow.
Look at all that pink and purple!
We headed to my parents today to decorate gingerbread houses (our yearly tradition). The boys took on one house with Grandma's help, and the girls and I worked on the other. The most important thing they wanted to know was when they got to eat the candy off of the houses!
So while we freeze here, what was Chris doing for Thanksgiving? Lucky dog.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Nicole, I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are adorable!

Maren and Blake said...

Chris looks warm. What I would give to be nice and warm. It looks like you guys had a blast. We surely missed you too and hope that we could spend another holiday together.