Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa Came!

Here's our tree right after Santa finished up:
Christmas morning, waiting for the girls to get out of bed, the boys tried to quiet their excitement by playing a game of Sequence. Colin woke up at 5:50am and tried to wait patiently for everyone else. He didn't have to wake me. I was already up. Got up at 5 to feed the Matthew-boy and then couldn't go back to sleep because I was too excited!
Morning of! We are cruel parents, we make our kids sit down and eat breakfast and watch a 5 minute video on Christ's birth before we tear into gifts. Oh, the anticipation!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

The red tipi is my favorite. What a fun gift.

My parents made us eat breakfast before we opened gifts too.

Babelicious said...

Matthew is already 6 months??? Wow, time goes by so quickly. He's so cute. I love the Tangled costume. Looks like a fun Christmas. We are Sequence freaks at our house and I'm the one to beat, so tell your boys I'll take them on anytime!