Thursday, April 14, 2011

Monster Concert

Colin's orchestra got to participate in a district-wide concert this evening. Mom and Dad came down for it, which was really sweet, seeing as they're going to get back home rather late. (Thank you Mom and Dad!)
Colin and his friend, Ben, are such cute buddies. I'm glad he has a friend in orchestra. They were telling me a joke only a fourth grade boy would love and were finishing each other's sentences.
Colin and Ben Aguero
Matthew, me, and Mira in Copper Hill's High School auditorium waiting for the concert to begin (Do you like Mira's Rapunzel dress?):
I think Micah took this one of Dad:
And here is our family: Micah, me, Mira, Ella, Chad, Matthew, and Colin. We got a few of Mom and Dad with the kids, but I'll have to get the copies so I can post them.
It's wonderful that these kids have the opportunity to take an instrument and participate in something like this. Colin's doing so well in so many different areas: school, sports, music. It will be so interesting to see what he does with his talents as he grows.

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

What a great family picture. It's not everyday that everyone is looking at the camera and looks so good.