Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mischievous Tot

Boy, I think I remember what it was like to have a newborn. Piece of cake compared to a mobile 10 month-old! We have to have him constantly in view because there's no telling what he'll get into: cat food, kitty litter, garbage cans, electrical outlets, stairs, and as you can see here, tomatos from the fridge. Apparently he didn't mind it too much because he took several nibbles of it.
It's funny, the things you'll sacrifice for a few minutes of a peaceful baby. Like your fridge. I'll leave it open for a few minutes to let him explore and give me a little respite. I guess I'm contributing to global warming, but sometimes it's worth it!

Or, while I'm getting ready for the day he goes rearranging Daddy's drawer. So, Chad, if you're wondering why your drawer looks like it does, here's your explanation:

In motion:

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

When I see him I am SO going to smother him with kisses. You better mentally prepare him for that.