Saturday, May 21, 2011

One Busy Saturday

It was picture day at the dance studio and the girls were excited to get hair and make-up done. Mira was looking forward to getting a ponytail, something she's been wishing for a long time. We used lots of hair spray and bobby pins, but we got it! Here she is with her class. They are performing "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend."
Very red and Las Vegas-y.

Then Ella donned her pretty outfit. It took some convincing for her to let me apply eyeliner and mascara. It's a little scary for her, getting that close to the eyes.

Ella's dance is "Asian Culture," from the movie "Kung Fu Panda" (or so I hear).

My sweetie and me.

Smoochie! (Thank you, Mira!)

And our handsome fellow, Micah, preparing for his picture. His class is performing to Michael Buble's "Save the Last Dance." It is darling and the girls love having him in their class.

Amber saved our bacon this morning by coming down to be with Micah at his soccer game--the last game day of the season (thus the tropies). She also took care of Matthew while I was running around doing the pictures. Mom and Dad also came down.

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

The girls are so cute. Amber is always a lifesaver. Wish we could have been there.

Marsha said...

I need to check your blog more often. There are usually at least 2 new posts when I do check. You have a very busy family and I admire your stamina!