Friday, June 24, 2011

June Happenings

Doug and Rachel and their children have been in Utah for a couple of weeks, now. (Which partly explains my lack of activity on the blog.) One day they came up for family pictures which you can see a preview of here: http://blog.stevenbroughphotography.com?p=915

Grant stayed that night, which was fun. You might notice the baldy...that would be our Micah. He made me promise that after end-of-year recitals and family pictures I'd shave it. And he still looks cute. I just have to keep him covered with sunscreen. Getting back to Micah and Grant, they spent quite a bit of time rebuilding a Lego set. They had a great time with that.
We awoke one morning to a couple of ducks in our backyard! How did they end up here?



And Mira is here with her preschool class doing their program. Mira has been a little off and on with preschool for some time. She doesn't want to go half the time, and then if she finds out she missed out on something, she's upset with me. I'm contemplating just having her be my 24/7 buddy next year.

Here she is with Miss Jessica. She's a sweetie of a teacher.

And Miss Star.

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

The pictures are fantastic. Getting a professional photographer makes a huge difference. I can't help but notice that Chris's girlfriend is in the photo. What does that mean??

Marsha said...

Glad to see you are posting again. Loved the photos of your family as well.