Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunday with Family

I don't think any of us had really recovered from Saturday's excitement. But we didn't let that stop us from getting together again. We had a barbeque at our place with Mom and Dad, Doug and Rach's fam, Uncle Wolfgang, Aunt Diane, Alexis and her kids.


Colin and Theron sure can relate. They've told and retold the same couple of jokes I don't know how many times. And it didn't get old. The younger kids picked up on that and that, my friend, is how a joke makes it through the decades and across continents. (Especially if it has potty humor.)Aw.

Little Paige (or, as I like to call her, Paige-y)

Austin finally let me take a picture of him!



Doug and little Juliette. She's such a pretty little thing with great eyelashes.

Kate and Chad going through the video closet looking for something good.

Micah, Grant, and Corinne had fun together.

Our Matthew is starting to walk!

After we'd exhausted conversation (like I said, we were all still tired from the day before!), everyone went home to rest, except Doug and Rach's crew stayed over that night. We did a campfire in the backyard and made S'mores.





Doug, Kate, Juliette, Rachel, Grant, Colin, Theron, Chad, Ella, Mira, Micah

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I bet Doug and Rachel are going to need a vacation once they get home. You have sure kept them busy. The cousins look like they've had so much fun.

Marsha said...

This post reminds me of a line from those old church commercials- "Family, isn't it about (long pause for emphasis) time?" Love that you all got together.