Friday, June 10, 2011

Utah Dance Artists: My Favorite Things

Tomorrow is the big recital. Today was the dress rehearsal and I thank Mom a hundred times over for meeting me at Kingsbury Hall to assist me, since I had these three, Matthew, costumes, lunches, and backpacks to haul around. Thank you, Mom!!

The pictures turned out well. I just love the costumes this studio chooses. They are adorable!

Mira in "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend"

Mira's group shot:


Ella in "Asian Culture" (I just love the parasols, and I'll be surprised if ours survives more than a week once we get it home.)


Ella's group shot:


Mr. Ultra-Handsome Micah in "You Can Dance"


Micah's group shot:


Tomorrow we are not allowed to take video. We can purchase one, but I don't think I will. Lots of us parents were getting what we could on rehearsal day. So this isn't the real thing, but pretty close! (Not the greatest quality here, but it works.)




Mira starts out the second from the left:


video

Ella is also starting out second from the left:


video
Ten bucks if you can guess which one is Micah:


video

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Oh my gosh. I am in love with Micah. He's quite a good dancer. Do you think he will continue? The girls are just adorable. I wish I could be there to hoot and holler. I am sure the live performance was even better. Way to go kiddos! And mom, I am sure you know their dances too.

Marsha said...

Um, I'm going to guess Micah is the second from the left? Wait, no just spotted him coming stage left, or is it stage right? I've never been good at that kind of thing.

Seriously, they all danced great and I love their costumes.