Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Restaurant Club

For the past week Colin has been interested in gathering a few recipes to exchange with his friends. I was wondering what this was about, and now I have a better idea. Yesterday Colin and his friend, Orion asked if they could make some recipes. (And I'm thinking, "Messy, sticky, spills...) I said they could as long as they cleaned it all up. Then I just had to leave the room so I wouldn't be tempted to clean up after them or restrict their creativity.



This is what our counter looked like: I smelled things and heard a lot of commotion. After they'd made their concoctions, they invited the younger three into the kitchen to be the taste-testers.
Colin is recruiting new restaurant club members. Here is the paper he and Orion made up about their club:


Restaurant name: Colin and Orion's Eat Out


Motto: "Take it and eat it. It's good!"


Recipes: sugar fruit, Hershey's syrup delight, silver water, cocoa peanut butter cracker brittle, brown powder, cinnamon applesauce, fruit smoothies, orange julius.

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Was any of it good? Tell Colin, I look forward to eating his cooking in a couple of weeks.

Marsha said...

I'm curious about the brown powder? I can't even guess what that would be. Please share. I love their motto. Who can argue with that reasoning? Ha, ha.