Friday, October 28, 2011

Piano Recital

Tonight we went to the boys' piano recital. Micah played "Carefree Boogie" and Colin played "In the Hall of the Mountain King" from the Norweigan play "Peer Gynt." I snagged them beforehand to get a snapshot of the two loving brothers. But what I get is this:
They both cooperated as best they could with people walking by. Especially for a 10 year-old, this is very embarrassing to have your mother take your picture and you, expected to smile. I think Colin did well, considering he was in the position here:

Their performances were great. I'm proud of their hard work. They are both improving all the time. Colin has 5 years under his belt now and it shows. Micah's made strides with his practicing. He does it on his own these days, and is learning to be a self-starter.

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

They did great. Thanks for sending the videos. I asked Braden if he wanted to learn to play the piano like his cousins and he said yes.