Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

Since Christmas fell on a Sunday this year, we prepped the kids by letting them know we'd be going to an hour of church before we could dig in to presents. They did great without any real complaints. Church was perfect and I wouldn't mind doing that every year. I got to lead the Primary in singing a few Christmas songs because I'm the Primary Chorister (which I love).


Here are the sweethearts:


Micah overjoyed with anticipation!

Matthew and Mira

Micah opened this at Grandma and Grandpa Barnett's. He'd had this Penguin Pillow Pet on his wish list for some time and was ecstatic when his grandparents came through for him. Can you tell?

After all the gifts were opened, the candy from the stockings was enjoyed: chocolate oranges, clementines, gold coin chocolates, etc.



And Matthew was just happy to open something and then go around and eat other people's half-eaten candies (much to the chagrin of some).

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

What a good looking group of kids. What were the big gifts of the year? I can't wait to see more pictures about what they got and what they are into now. I sure love them and miss them.