Friday, January 20, 2012

A Few Days Off

This past weekend we all had a three-day holiday. Saturday was basketball games and then taking it easy.

Sunday we went to Marshall's missionary farewell (Chad's cousin). After a nice family pot luck, we stopped at Mom and Dad's house to celebrate Mom's 63rd birthday.

Monday Chad took the kids swimming and then we decided we needed to finally check out Cabella's. It is an amazing store. From the get-go, Colin was interested in the guns and crossbows. All the animals on display were amazing! The presentation of them all was top notch. We (and by that I mean the kids) climbed in tents, tried out cots, and tested toys.



3 comments:

Marsha said...

I took my nieces to Cabella's once when I was babysitting. It entertained them for an entire hour. Very fun place.

Maren and Blake said...

So fun. We must go to Cabella's next time we are in town. I am sure my boys would love it, especially if they have cousins showing them what to do.

Liz said...

What a great idea! The first time we took the kids to Ikea Sarah threw a HUGE fit when it was time to leave. Kids are much easier to please then I give them credit for. I think we're going to have to take a family trip to Cabella's when Mike gets home.