Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meanwhile

When someone asks, "What's new?" I don't know how to respond. On one hand, it seems like every week is the same routine of taking kids to school and lessons, taking myself to the gym, cleaning house, preparing meals, and so on. On the other hand, there are always new things the kids are doing and saying to keep life interesting.
I've just been pretty busy doing what needs to be done, honestly. So here I am, playing catch up with some pictures that have been taken in the past couple of weeks.
Chad likes to take advantage of every activity offered for Jazz season ticket holders. This time he took the boys to a "meet the players" event. They got a picture with a couple of players, a NuSkin dancer (Chad liked to tease them about that), and the coach.
This one is funny to me for a couple of reasons. #1 Matthew has not one, but two suckers in his mouth, and #2 Mira going through the ward directory trying to find a friend who is free to play. She called the same friend twice and left sweet messages that go something like this, "Hi... (I whisper, "Say, 'This is Mira') This is Mira. Can Beau play today? If she can, you can call me back please. I want to play with Beau. Bye!"



Lovely, I know.

The kids got to go to this Jazz player appearance since they played Junior Jazz. Chad took along a couple of neighbor friends, Orion and Natalie. Devin Harris was there.

Colin in a relay



Orion, Natalie, Micah, and Tyler


Micah turns 9 tomorrow! I can't believe how the time goes. He's been treated to a couple of outings from both sets of grandparents. Tomorrow he wakes up to a few nice surprises. He's been wanting a Harry Potter themed birthday party. We made some pretty cool invitations that I'll post soon.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

That picture of Matthew with the suckers! Ha, ha, ha. He's pretty much figured out how to get through life already, huh.

Also, love your parties and am looking forward to pics. Have you ever considered being a party planner?