Saturday, February 25, 2012

Playing Indoors

This morning we discovered a great use for this bin. Round and round the kitchen we go! I pushed the girls and Matthew, then they pushed each other. And of course we made "choo-choo!" sounds as we went.
The kids told me I needed a picture of this:

Matthew is branching out in his eating, thank goodness. He's eaten peanut butter on bread a couple of times now. He asked for a piece of cheese today, too. He usually takes a little taste and then gives it back. But today he actually ingested a couple of little bites. Keep it up, buddy!

And this is Matthew's favorite spot in the world right now: the most precarious spot on the countertop. He flips the faucet off and on about a million times. He "helps" wash dishes. I just don't want him to get the hang of pulling the faucet out and spraying the entire kitchen. But he has so much fun, I let him have at it for a while.

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

I didn't realize Matthew is a picky eater. What are his go to foods? Brody will eat anything sweet and meat. He LOVES his meat. I can't wait for these 2 to get together in a month. I am sure they will get into everything and drive us crazy. I'll pretend to love it though.