Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mira's Field Trip to Wheeler Historic Farm

Mira's preschool had a field trip to Wheeler Farm, which we'd attended a couple of years previously. But this time was different in that I didn't have all the kids with me. It was just the two of us, and that was nice. (Thanks, Mom, for holding down the fort.)
 Mira tried to get one of me. Not quite ready...
 There we are!
 Me and my girl. Love her!
 One without teeth...
 and one with!
 And the little irrigation ditch is just the right size for jumping across.
 Whew! Made it.
 Mira with her little class (sitting just next to her teacher, Miss Cami).
It was a surprisingly hot day, and we were so tired by the time the tour ended. On our way back home, we stopped by a 7-11 to get Slurpees. I wish I could have a picture of Mira's eyes bugged out when I told her I'd buy her one. It was the best news she could've received. (The kids have asked for Slurpees before, but we've never bought them. So this was a huge treat for her.) I'm glad I could share this day with my special 5 year-old girl.

No comments: