Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mira Turns 6

Mira woke in the morning to breakfast in bed. She was thrilled about that. I noticed that, while I got together her plate, she made a beeline for the bathroom to brush out her hair. This one likes to be presentable. (She does not like having messy hair!) 
Everyone was excited for her. The birthday gift she wanted most of all was a Barbie camera. She had been taken out birthday shopping by each set of grandparents. She felt very special.
Mira is a sweet, special girl. I feel like we have a great relationship. She is very helpful around the house: cleaning her room, making her bed, setting the table, emptying the dishwasher, etc. A very capable little helper. If I'm dressed well with hair and makeup done, she's the first one to compliment me. She's learning to read, and loves tumbling class. She does tumbling in the living room every chance she gets!

She is a twinkle in my eye. I cannot imagine our family without her.

No comments: