Monday, December 1, 2014

Chad's 38th Birthday

 Matthew and I wanted to make Daddy feel special on his special day, so we bought some balloons and surprised him at work. Matthew had fun playing around with them while we were waiting for Chad to finish up with a patient.
 Matthew took one of me:
 I love a bright bouquet of balloons to celebrate a birthday! Here's my handsome guy with Matthew's little face peeking through the balloons.
 And Matthew had fun taking different shots of us being silly:

 I used this one below as my Facebook Profile picture for a while. :)

 When thinking of Chad's loves, RSL definitely comes to mind. So I made this fun cake for him. Matthew also helped me separate all the colors and put the blue M&Ms on. He loves to be hands-on in the kitchen!
 That night I took Chad out for dinner, and then to the Desert Star Playhouse to watch a vampire parody. It was fun.


No comments: