Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Kindergarten Baby

 I felt that pang this morning when I saw the morning kindergarten students lining up, knowing that I would be taking my baby there in a few hours for his first day of kindergarten. I know he's in good hands. Mrs. Clegg is an excellent teacher and Mira loves her. The office staff is wonderful and is right there to help when needed. Look at that bubbly expression.
There are only 21 students in afternoon kindergarten, which is awesome for us! There they are, all lined up and ready to head inside. I picked up Matthew from school and he needed some sustenance immediately. So much that the thought of washing his hands before snack threw him into conniptions. But he was happy about his day, and happy to tell others that he is now officially a kindergartener!

No comments: